Simply send us a photo and it may find a home on our catalog pages, in fact if we really love it, your photo may even be displayed here, on our "Wall of Fame", which will earn you a $40 Simple Stencil gift certificate redeemable on a future purchase. No limit to the amount of gift certificates you can win (one per project) and gift certificates never expire. Winners will be notified via email.
Start by taking a picture of your Simple Stencil project using a digital camera. Look over the tips below for best results. Next, email your pictures to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Please feel free to send us any comments or personal meaning behind your project in the email. Then, if we select your photo for the Wall of Fame, we will send you a notification via email along with your $40 gift certificate.
- Get close enough to your Simple Stencil to make sure it is easy to read.
- In dark rooms, use your flash and/or turn on all of the lights.
- Make sure the Simple Stencil is in focus.
- Avoid taking a picture straight on, angles tend to turn out better.
- Use a tripod if you have one to steady the camera.
- Avoid entire room pictures as it may be difficult to see the project clearly, sometimes closer works better while including some of the rooms features if you like.
Please note: Our decision to place your picture in our product catalog or on our Wall of Fame is simply subjective and it is not based on any specific criteria. Submissions to our Portfolio and Wall of Fame change often but not regularly.
By submitting a photo of your Simple Stencil project to The Simple Stencil, you agree to the following:
- You are over 18 years of age.
- You are the sole creator and owner of your submitted work.
- You give The Simple Stencil the right to publish your work including but not limited to our blog, Facebook, google+, Pinterest as well as on our website product pages and Wall of Fame.