Inspiring quotes are our jam, we have been seeking them out to create inspirational decor for over 20 years... Below is a compilation of some of our favorite quotes for starting the new year with a sense of motivation, and letting go, to help you create the best year yet. Click on each link for a sharable picture to inspire your friends and family.
- What the New Year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the New Year.
- This is the year I will be braver, kinder and unstoppable. This is the year I will be Fierce!
- One resolution I have made, and try always to keep, is this: To rise above the little things. -John Burroughs
- A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action makes your dreams reality.
- CHEERS TO A NEW YEAR and another chance for us to get it right. ~Oprah Winfrey
- Every Day Is A New Beginning.
- Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. -Benjamin Franklin
- Focus on the good, let go of the bad. Love those who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living.
- For last year's words belong to last year's language. And next year's words await another voice. And to make an end is to make a beginning. ~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"
- Every goal you reach begins with the decision to start.
- An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. -Bill Vaughn
- Strive for progress not perfection.
- New Year's Day: Now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. -Mark Twain
- The time is always right to do what is right. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
- A Happy New Year! Grant that I may bring no tear to any eye. When this New Year in time shall end let it be said I've played the friend, have lived and loved and labored here, and made of it a happy year. ~Edgar Guest
- If the plan doesn't work, change the plan but never the goal.
- Ring out the old, ring in the new, ring, happy bells, across the snow: The year is going, let him go; ring out the false, ring in the true. -Alfred, Lord Tennyson, 1850
- Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ~Napoleon Hill
- Every year you make a resolution to change yourself. This year, make a resolution to be yourself.
Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Will it be easy? Nope. Worth it? Absolutely.
- I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring. ~ David Bowie
- What seems impossible today will soon be your warm-up.
- You are never too old to reinvent yourself. ~Steve Harvey
- If plan A doesn't work out, remember there are 25 other letters in the alphabet!
Whether you’re choosing to ring in the new year with a bold resolution or an inspiring toast to lift everyone's spirits, we hope one of the above quotes from many artists, writers and philosophers, will help create an epic new year ahead.
If you are looking for a bit more inspiration, or to decorate your living areas to motivate you to stick to your new year goals, we have so much more inspiration to offer...
- Gym & Fitness Room Quotes
- Inspirational Wall Quotes To Live By... literally.
- Motivational Quotes For Positive Work Environments
- Popular Quotes By Famous Artists, Musicians, Athletes, etc.
DECOR TIPS: Why not copy your favorite quote, or snag one from above and design it in our Custom Decal Designer. Preview what it could look like on your walls in all the colors and fonts we offer to create a display in your home or workplace to inspire you all year long for the best year ever!
Do you have a favorite quote, saying or phrase that resonates with you and you're planning to use to motivate you in the new year? Share it with us below to inspire others to have the best year yet.