Thanksgiving is a busy time of year, the beginning of the holiday season that brings so many gatherings, gift shopping, decorating, entertaining. Let’s admit, coordinating all of these extras can often bring feelings of stress and overwhelm. We wanted to take a moment to encourage you to start the season with a little gratitude in your heart as we enter this busy season. We hope this compilation of quotes that promote gratitude will do just that! (by the way... you can click on any of the quotes below to design and preview what they could look like as Wall Quote Decals in your home, church or business!)
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others. - Cicero
- He who thanks but with the lips thanks but in part; the full, the true thanksgiving comes from the heart. -J.A. Shedd
- Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. – John F. Kennedy
- Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.-Henry Ward Beecher
- Gratitude turns what we have into enough. – Anonymous
- Gratitude is the sign of noble souls. -Aesop
- You've been given the gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say "Thank you"?
- To know you have enough is to be rich...
- Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action. -W.J. Cameron
- For flowers that bloom about our feet; for tender grass, so fresh, so sweet; For song of bird, and hum of bee; for all things fair we hear or see, Father in heaven, we thank Thee! -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- If the only prayer you said in your whole life was, "thank you," that would suffice. -Meister Eckhart
- In ordinary life, we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich. -Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Our collection of gratitude-inspired quotes is perfect for displaying on walls, windows, and other surfaces to inspire conversations, create a sense of appreciation, and add a touch of holiday cheer to your home, workplace, or business.
From famous book authors, movies, actors, presidents, and more, we have a quote for everyone to spark a fuller sense of gratitude and encourage sharing.
Use our wall quotes to design your own wall decals, share on social media, toast your loved ones, or write meaningful holiday cards.
If you are looking for a bit more inspiration, or to decorate a church or place of worship, check out our Thanksgiving Bible Verses and other gratitude inspired scriptures.
DECOR TIPS: Why not copy your favorite quote from above and try designing it in our Custom Decal Designer. Preview what it could look like on your walls in all the colors and fonts we offer to create a display in your home or workplace to spark gratitude all season or all year long!